Where Good Place To Hide Cash At Home Reddit
Want to know more about Where Good Place To Hide Cash At Home Reddit? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Where Good Place To Hide Cash At Home Reddit.
- 31.3m members in the AskReddit community. r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to …
- I hid the cash inside a box of Eggo waffles in my freezer. Even if someone comes and steals everything I have of value, they're probably not going to steal my frozen food. And if a thief is going to steal my refridgerator, then there's just nowhere in the entire house where I can hide this much cash.
- Nov 10, 2020 · Like most people, you probably don’t use the landline phone anymore. If you have an old home phone that you don’t use, just open the cover of the battery casing on the handset. Then place a dollar bill onto the battery and just put the cover back on. Then, your cash will be securely hidden away.
- Jun 17, 2019 · Effective Places to Hide Money 1. In an envelope taped to the bottom of a kitchen shelf 2.
- Step 1: Place #1 Under the Drawer For this, you will need an index card or something similar, some regular tape, and of course the amount of money you need to hide. First, place 2 pieces or tape parallel to each other on one side of the index card. Then, stick the whole thing to the bottom of the drawer, where it will be hidden from view.
- Mar 23, 2021 · There are tons of ways to hide stuff in a kitchen cabinet. Bury a zipper-top bag full of jewelry at the bottom of a half-full oatmeal box. Open a cereal box at the bottom and shove in some cash. (Pick a healthy cereal that no one will touch.) A "smooth-edge" can opener cuts through the top in such a way that the top often fits snugly back in place.
Have you found Where Good Place To Hide Cash At Home Reddit information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.