The Good Samaritan Home Evansville In
Want to know more about The Good Samaritan Home Evansville In? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about The Good Samaritan Home Evansville In.
- The Good Samaritan Home, Inc., Evansville, IN. 835 likes · 511 talking about this · 2,256 were here. The Good Samaritan Home, Inc. is a not for profit long-term care facility in Evansville,IN. We...5/5(22)
- Good Samaritan Home offers long term care in a welcoming home like setting. We offer in house rehabilitation, home cooked meals, various activities, and many more amenities to make your loved one receive all the care they need. Call our Admissions office at 812-476-4912 to schedule a tour or learn more about out Home.Followers: 849
- Good Samaritan Home offers long term care in a welcoming home like setting. We offer in house rehabilitation, home cooked meals, various activities, and many more amenities to make your loved one receive all the care they need. Call our Admissions office at 812-476-4912 to schedule a tour or learn more about out Home.5/5(22)
- Good Samaritan Home opened its doors in 1962 to provide for the long-term health care needs of the elderly. Since then, it has grown to more than 135 nursing home beds, over 15 residential apartments, and a community for persons suffering from Alzheimer s disease. An additional 30-bed Medicare unit is also available, known as the Pavilion.5/5(1)
- The Good Samaritan Home is a 212 unit senior care facility. It is located close to the Melody Hill neighborhood of Evansville, Indiana. The community is in a generally middle class area, with an average household income of $48,001. It is densely populated, with …3.8/5(8)
- The Good Samaritan home in Evansville has 46 COVID-19 cases, according to the Indiana State Department of Health. The state reports 19 are staff and 27 are residents. The state also reports there...Author: Grace Whaley
- Bert Papineau, Jr. Administrator. Angela Russo. Director of Nursing. Judy Willoughby. Director of Finance and Compliance. Christa Bennett. Director of Human Resources
Have you found The Good Samaritan Home Evansville In information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.