Playstation Home Virtual Goods
Want to know more about Playstation Home Virtual Goods? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Playstation Home Virtual Goods.
- About Loot. In 2009, LOOT™ began by creating virtual goods for PlayStation®Home, the incredible virtual world on the PlayStation® 3. We built items and experiences around Sony Pictures interactive properties such as Ghostbusters, Angels and Demons, Resident Evil: Degeneration, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and more! We even modeled our Stage Set virtual spaces after real world sound …
- Members. 41 million (at time of closure) PlayStation Home was a virtual 3D social gaming platform developed by Sony Computer Entertainment 's London Studio for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) on the PlayStation Network (PSN). It was accessible from the PS3's XrossMediaBar (XMB). Membership was free but required a PSN account.Type: Online community service, Virtual world
- Nov 18, 2009 · Assassin’s Creed 2-themed virtual goods in PlayStation HomeViews: 5.2K
- “PlayStation Home has one of the most engaged communities with more than five million users, and there is a tremendous appetite for virtual goods and social experiences,” said Jack Buser ...
- Dec 10, 2010 · Two years after its debut, Sony ‘s Home online virtual world for PlayStation gamers has hit 17 million users worldwide. The virtual community has now grown into a …
- Nov 20, 2011 · The new LOOT virtual item called Entertainment On Demand Active Radio lets PlayStation®Home users invite friends into their private spaces, or listen on their own in the LOOT Space Station public ...
- Jul 21, 2010 · PlayStation Home had a tumultuous introduction to the world. ... updates and announcements that it actually had attracted a significant user base and made Sony a lot of money through virtual goods ...
- Dec 11, 2008 · Get ready to begin your second life on the PlayStation 3. After seemingly endless delays, Sony finally launched its virtual world PlayStation Home on Thursday. Well, kind of: That’s the first ...
- Aug 12, 2010 · Top Gun Hits PlayStation Home with Special Events and Avatar Outfits. ... and more Top Gun virtual goods. In the weeks following the launch of …
- This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most
Have you found Playstation Home Virtual Goods information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.