Is Home Care Nursing Good In Monterey Ca
Want to know more about Is Home Care Nursing Good In Monterey Ca? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Is Home Care Nursing Good In Monterey Ca.
- To help you with your search, browse the 37 reviews below for nursing homes in Monterey County. On average, consumers rate nursing homes in Monterey County 3.8 out of 5 stars. Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about nursing home options and costs in Monterey County, call (855) 863-8283 .
- To help you with your search, browse the 22 reviews below for nursing homes in Monterey. On average, consumers rate nursing homes in Monterey 4.1 out of 5 stars. Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about nursing home options and costs in Monterey, call (855) 863-8283.Location: 8 Nursing Homes#N##N#near#N#Monterey, CA
- There are 19 nursing homes serving Monterey, California. This includes 6 in Monterey and 13 nearby. Nursing home care costs in California range from about $136 up to $800 per day, with a mean expenditure running about $238. The per month cost averages roughly $7,140 and ranges between $4,080 and $24,000.
- Monterey seniors that want to remain independent and live in their homes but need some assistance should consider an in-home care provider. Monterey, CA home care agencies can provide seniors with assistance with daily activities and minor medical services in the comfort of the resident's home or apartment. Seniors in Monterey can stay in their homes and have home care workers visit to help with …
- Halo Specialized Home Care. 4 reviews. Home Health Care, Personal Care Services, Hospice. 659 Abrego St, Ste 7. , Monterey, CA. “ Halo is the perfect name for this business because the owner, Julie, and her staff are most certainly angels! ” In 3 reviews. 2.
- There are 20 residential care homes serving Monterey, California. This includes 3 in Monterey and 17 nearby. Residential care costs in California range from around $25 up to $225 daily, with an average expenditure running around $94. The per month cost averages …
- 4 reviews of Good Life Home Care "I have had Good Life Home Care provide care to my 93-year-old Mother just a couple of months ago. I found the service to be EXCEPTIONAL. We have had VNA and Choice Home Health in the past, and we were VERY DISSATISFIED with both (especially VNA). Good Life was just the opposite; they began care the same day my Mother's doctor sent the referral.3.5/5(4)
Have you found Is Home Care Nursing Good In Monterey Ca information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.