Is Being A Home Inspector A Good Job
Want to know more about Is Being A Home Inspector A Good Job? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Is Being A Home Inspector A Good Job.
- Home inspection is a great career. That said, there are good, bad and ugly sides of being a home inspector. For me, being my own boss, making good money, taking charge of my time and responsibilities were among the “good” parts of being a home inspector.
- Feb 20, 2015 · A home inspection career doesn’t necessarily need to be a full-time job. You can work as an inspector full-time and earn a good living. Home inspectors earn an average of anywhere between $50,000 and $65,000 per year, depending on where in the country you live. Some hardworking and experienced home inspectors bring in more than $90,000 annually.
- Home Inspector: PROS. Self-employment opportunities via contract work*. Good employee benefits if working for the government*. Employment growth is expected to keep pace with all other occupations (due to worries of manmade and natural disasters and growth in …
- Jun 10, 2019 · I’ve been a home inspector for 19 years and it’s been good to me and my family. The main difference between being a home inspector and a handyman is probably the insurance and some of the tools. In states that license home inspectors, and there’s a lot of states that do, are going to require you to carry general liability insurance as well as Errors & Omissions.
- Jan 15, 2019 · A home inspector’s job can affect the value or sale of a home. For example, a buyer might ask for a price reduction to reflect the need for a new furnace—but inspectors don’t have the home’s value as a priority; it’s simply their job to report the facts to both the buyer and seller. Inspections generally take about two to three hours.
- Jan 31, 2006 · As to qualifications, likely candidates for home inspectors are detail-oriented individuals with common business sense, good communications skills (both written and verbal), a …
- Apr 28, 2020 · People who are suitable for this job tends to like work activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions. They like working with plants, animals, and real-world materials like wood, tools, and machinery. They also like following set procedures and routines. They like working with data and details more than with ideas.
- Aug 28, 2015 · You aren't required to hire a home inspector when you're buying a house, but it's a good idea. A really good idea. To think of it in cartoon terms, …
Have you found Is Being A Home Inspector A Good Job information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.