Is An M1 Carbine Good For Home Defense
Want to know more about Is An M1 Carbine Good For Home Defense? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Is An M1 Carbine Good For Home Defense.
- Nov 14, 2016 · Based on his experience, did he think that the M1 Carbine would be a good option for home defense? His answer was, "Why, yes!
- Is an m1 carbine good for home defense? If you’ve got one that works, I’m sure it’s a fine choice for home – defense . If you’re just looking for a gun that is not an AR-15 — not a modern-looking rifle — that’s easy to use and easy to teach a beginner to use, I would suggest, instead of an M1 Carbine or the Mini-14, the Ruger PC Carbine .
- Jun 21, 2020 · There is no question that a properly-functioning M-1 Carbine, with good mags, and the proper mag release lever (allowing use of 30-rd mags) will do, for close-range, home defense, as long as the user uses the correct bullet design. Cirillo, as well as other users, have demonstrated this.
- Jan 19, 2009 · Of course an M1 Carbine is an excellent home defense weapon! Why wouldn't it be? The Carbine was issued to millions of soldiers during WW2, Korea, Vietnam, and is still in service to this very moment somewhere in the world. The Carbine is ideal for persons of small stature - women, kids, and older people who lack the strength to hold a heavier weapon.
- Jun 24, 2018 · There is a list of reasons the.30 Carbine might be a great home defense gun hiding in plain sight. The M1 Carbine still sports the same dimensions it always has since it …
- The M1 Carbine was the original Personal Defense Weapon. Light, reliable, accurate enough for combat use to 200 yards, and hitting harder than a handgun, the 30 Carbine performed beyond expectation. The rifle in this test proved reliable and should give any homeowner real confidence for home defense.
- Aug 17, 2014 · M1 Carbine's are a great for home defense as the cartridge is in the.357 Magnum power range and isn't likely to overpenetrate with a 110 grain load …
- Apr 10, 2010 · I used to think the carbine was a better choice for home defense. My thinking was that the carbine has a greater number of advantages. So, it must be better It is true the carbine has more advantages: 1. Less recoil for faster follow up shots 2. Faster and easier to reload 3. Higher capacity 4. Easier to operate by a non-shooting spouse 5.
Have you found Is An M1 Carbine Good For Home Defense information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.