Is American Homestar Benchmark Mobile Home Good
Want to know more about Is American Homestar Benchmark Mobile Home Good? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Is American Homestar Benchmark Mobile Home Good.
- American Homestar is recognized for its innovative designs, distinctive architectural exteriors, flexible floor plans and custom amenities. American Homestar homes are built to appeal to both the first time homebuyer on a budget and move-up homebuyers looking for the larger, higher quality home with custom features.
- Sep 04, 2018 · Manufactured Homes American Homestar 2018-09-04T17:05:42-05:00. Today’s manufactured homes can deliver outstanding quality and performance at prices ranging from 10 to 20 percent less per square foot than conventional site-built homes. These savings allow more and more Americans to own their own home, even in the face of an ever-widening housing affordability gap.
- Nov 14, 2010 · I am considering buying a 1998 American Homestar Benchmark Model Mobile Home. It is in great condition, but I'm wondering how long I can expect the home to last.
- Aug 05, 2020 · According to HUD, a factory-built home prior to June 15, 1976 is a mobile home and one built after June 15, 1976 (when HUD code was first established) is a manufactured home. Both mobile homes and manufactured homes are prefabricated structures, built in a factory on a permanently attached chassis before being transported to site. A modular ...
- May 28, 2020 · American Homestar Corporation is a vertically integrated factory built housing company, with operations in manufacturing, retailing, finance and insurance. ... Financing a manufactured home, mobile home, or modular home is much different than financing a residential home. ... Make a “good …
- American Homestar was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 04, 2015 and since then this brand received 1 review. American Homestar ranks 378 of 1920 in Construction and Repair category. The overall rating of the company is 1.4 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. The price level of this organization is medium according to consumer reviews.
- May 20, 2020 · Home Site Selection and Home Site Preparation. In part 3 of our Manufactured Home Buying Series, we’ll cover the importance of proper home site selection, home site preparation , and on site construction, as you begin to get ready for your new mobile home, manufactured home, or modular home.
- May 23, 2018 · American Homestar Corporation. 2450 South Shore Boulevard Suite 300 League City, Texas 77573 U.S.A. (713) 334-9700 Fax: (713) 334-9737. Public Company Incorporated: 1971 as Mobile America Housing Corporation Employees: 1,317 Sales: $208.7 million (1996) Stock Exchanges: New York SICs: 2451 Mobile Homes; 5271 Mobile Home Dealers; 6719 Holding Companies, Not …
- This is a repossessed mobile home in Jennings, Louisiana owned by 21st Mortgage. General disclaimer - The information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of posting; however, there may be some inaccurate or out of date material listed. The information listed, including make, model, size, year of manufacture, availability, floor plan, features, acreage, price and other information ...
- About American Homestar. American Homestar Corporation is a vertically integrated factory built housing company, with operations in manufacturing, retailing, finance and insurance. ... Oak Creek Home Centers are committed to providing you and your family a home you will enjoy for many years.
Have you found Is American Homestar Benchmark Mobile Home Good information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.