Is A Sword A Good Idea For Home Defense
Want to know more about Is A Sword A Good Idea For Home Defense? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Is A Sword A Good Idea For Home Defense.
- Jul 03, 2019 · Short answer: it is good enough, but it is definitely not the best defense against home invaders! Certain types of swords are better, depending on where you live, how narrow the space is, and how much skill you have. Many people who are …
- Mar 22, 2016 · One of the most frequent questions that people have asked me. If you had to defend yourself with a sword against an intruder, what would you pick?This is mer...
- Sep 17, 2009 · Samurai swords for home defense. Much has been made of a Johns Hopkins student protecting himself with a samurai sword against a home intruder in the local Maryland media ( including this story at the Washington Post ). I’d like to take a few moments to say that while the student certainly made effective use of his katana that a katana isn’t exactly the ideal home defense weapon.
- Jun 10, 2001 · Even if you choose a gun for your home defence you need to train with it, not just load it and stick it under your pillow. A sword could be an excellent home defense weapon if the user took the time to learn how best to use it.
- Dec 02, 2008 · Yes, real sword considered as a collection item. Spear guns are banned too, even a simple defense spray is illegal in my country, even blowpipes are banned. The cross bow only if for sports. Nonetheless using arrows could be fine for one intruder (assuming you don't miss), but they're always at least two so I don't think it would work.
- Feb 09, 2018 · Instead of having a shotgn or rifle that the home invader can pull from you, imagine them trying to pull this thing. Instead of shooting your.357 through the wall into the next house, this Gladius sword is always loaded and won't do that. 19" blade, so easy to whip around and handle.
- One thing I’d say though is that the idea that using something like a knife or a sword for self-defense is bad because it will be ineffective against an attacker I think depends on the person. If you’re a person of decent strength and fitness, using a knife or sword can very much be effective.
- Jul 02, 2008 · A samurai sword would probably work better as a deterrent than an actual home self defense weapon. If I broke into a house and saw a guy staring at me holding a samurai sword I'd probably run away...
Have you found Is A Sword A Good Idea For Home Defense information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.