Is A S&W 686 A Good Home Defense Gun
Want to know more about Is A S&W 686 A Good Home Defense Gun? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Is A S&W 686 A Good Home Defense Gun.
- Sep 29, 2019 · Smith and Wesson designed it to be a reliable, accurate gun that gets used, not a safe queen or casual pocket carry pistol. The 686 is meant to be used. The Smith and Wesson Model 686P is chambered in .357 Magnum, a cartridge we have Elmer Keith to …4/5
- May 17, 2019 · The 686 is simple to operate, simple to load, easy to shoot, and most importantly for a new shooter, safe. There are no external safeties to fuss with, just a long, smooth double action trigger pull, or an excellent crisp single action trigger pull.
- Jan 11, 2021 · the s&w 686 is a good choice as you can shoot the weaker 38 special instead of the 357 mag load until you get comfortable with it. i personally like the Beretta px4. storm it has a rotating barrel to help the recoil. thats what i started my wife with and was a great choice, the system works so good that my wife actually started on a 40 cal. she tried the 9mm but wanted more punch so she went …Author: Eric Hung
- Jan 01, 2017 · Despite their shortcomings, if I had to have only one, make it S&W 686! Revolvers are reliable. I know this is at odds with what I said earlier in the “cons” list. When revolvers go down, they are really down but the good news is, this doesn’t happen very often.
- Mar 15, 2021 · First up, we’re looking at the full range of Smith & Wesson 686 revolvers, modeled on the long favored Smith & Wesson L-Frame design. These guns will chamber both .357 Magnum and .38 Special rounds too. Tough construction… All the 686 Centerfire revolvers are stainless steel built and have magnum grade strength. They are made to last the ...4.9/5(115)
- May 15, 2012 · In a large-frame service revolver like a 686 or GP-100, its recoil is no worse than the recoil of a compact .40 S&W, but this is still a considerable amount of recoil. From a much heavier pistol. With a much smaller capacity.Author: Robert Farago
- Feb 10, 2018 · Currently, my Home Defense, and everything else gun is a Ruger Match Champion. I’ve installed lighter hammer and trigger return springs, and done a basic polishing job. It is 4 ozs. lighter than my old S&W 586, which I could comfortably carry for most to the day. (concealed)
- Feb 23, 2012 · I'm considering getting a 4" S&W 686 .357 Magnum, mainly for home defense, but may consider using it for ccw too. I know it's heavy, but I've concealed just as big. But is .357 Magnum good for self defense and home defense? I've probably shot a .357 Magnum about 200 rounds.
Have you found Is A S&W 686 A Good Home Defense Gun information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.