Gaelic For Its Good To Be Home
Want to know more about Gaelic For Its Good To Be Home? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Gaelic For Its Good To Be Home.
- Here's how you say it. Scots Gaelic Translation. dachaigh. More Scots Gaelic words for home. dhachaigh. home. dachaigh ann.
- Irish words for home include baile, sa bhaile, abhaile, teach, baile a aimsiú do, tearmann, teach altranais, teach cónaithe, áit and baile a fháil do. Find more Irish words at wordhippo.com!
- Go home ! Thalla dhachaigh. Tatoeba-2020.08. I'm sorry, but I'll have to go home now. Tha mi duilich, ach feumaidh mi dol dhachaigh an-dràsta. tatoeba. I'm having a very delicious meal at home . Tha mi a' gabhail biadh uabhasach blasta dhachaidh. Tatoeba-2020.08.
- If you wanted to get the translation for “Good.” in "Gaelic", Now's your chance to dive deeper! Irish Gaelic is the native ancient living language of Ireland. It is two thousand years old. Maybe you call it “Gaelic”. But that can lead to confusion with the related language spoken in Scotland.
- Good night. Oidhche mhath. The weather is good . Tom would not be in a good mood. Cha bhiodh Tòmas gu sunndach. You are fortunate for having such good friends. Tha thu fortanach gu bheil càirdean cho math agad. The butter on the bread is very good . Tha an t-ìm air an aran glè mhath.
- Gaelic Sayings 31-40. Is fearr rith maith ná drochsheasamh A good run is better than a bad stand. (He who runs away lives to fight another day.) ***** Is fearr réal inniu ná scilling amárach. Sixpence today is better than a shilling tomorrow (A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.) *****
- Good night, sleep well Oíche mhaith, codladh sámh. Peace be with you Síochán leat. Happy Christmas Nollaig shona duit. Have a good journey Go n-éirí an bóthar leat! music and fun ceol 's craic. Congratulations Go maire tú an lá! May he Rest In Peace Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam. That's all, I don’t have any other story Sin sin, níl ...
- On President Obama's Ireland Visit this May 2011, he spoke Gaelic and used this Irish saying 'Broken Irish is better than clever English.' This saying's message is 'Use whatever Gaelic you have, doesn't matter how poor.' You can see Obama's speech on Youtube. 2. …
- Scottish Gaelic Manx English; níl mé, nílim: chan eil mi: cha nel me: I am not: níl tú: chan eil thu: cha nel oo: You are not: níl sé/sí: chan eil e/i: cha nel eh/ee: He/she/it is not: níl muid, nílmid: chan eil sinn: cha nel shin: We are not: níl sibh: chan eil sibh: cha nel shiu: You are not (pl/frm) níl siad: chan eil iad: cha nel ad: They are not: níltear: chan eilear: Impersonal
Have you found Gaelic For Its Good To Be Home information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.